Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Swap Sister Bonny Blog Award


Here are the rules:


Here are the rules that go with it:
1. Put the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award on my blog.
2. Share 5 things about myself.
3. Pass the award onto 5 other Bonny Blogs.
4. Add links to my 5 chosen Bonny Blog Winners.
5. Let them know they have been chosen to win the
Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award by leaving a comment on their blog.


So 5 things about me.....
(I never know what to tell people!!!)
1. Growing up i danced on TV ...wow the big star Lol!


2.Missed my kids heaps even though i talked to them every day...


3.I love all the animals we have and am very sad i lost my good friend Sam last year..


4.I lived up in north Queesland for the best part of my younger life..


5.I'm qualified at Beauty Therapy and Ceramics many years of study at Uni.

I pass this award onto some fabulous girls
1. a good frind Kylie
2. The gorgeous taryn
3. the talented Janine
4 A classy mate Kerry
5. New friend Mandy

2 comments:

kerry said...

Thanks Lindy for the award I will have to try and make time to do it no promises lol.Take care Kerry xx

Taryn said...

Thanks so much for the award, lindy. Made my day!

01 09 10