Saturday, March 26, 2011

PAY IT FORWARD



I first came across this great idea
a couple of weeks back on Julie Winks blog
and i just saw it on Lovely Linda's Blog
so all the papercraft blogger have found it now
 Such a fabulous idea just to share some little gift

and many thanks for allmy friends  that leave comments
it really makes my day ...

Pay it forward for creative people]:  I promise to send something handmade to the first five people who leave a comment on this post. They must in turn, promise to post this and send something they made to the first five people to reply. It must be sent sometime in 2011. It can be anything you have made... from jewellery, sewing, cards ...it all counts.









5 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Lindy I am the first one! Yea! How have you been. I am going to the retreat in a few weeks. Are you going? I am gonna start blogging again when I find some time. Your layouts are really nice. Cards too! X Melissa

FiKenward said...

Well then that must make me the 2nd...lol. Love your work Lindy, gorgeous.

Heather Jacob said...

hey Lindy I'm second .. woohoo !!! love your stuff !!! a fabulous idea .. sharing our work is awesome... and making someone happy ...hugz x

Bente Fagerberg said...

I'm lucky number two. This is such a fun and cool idea! I think I read about it on Nadias blog too some time back!
I'll post about it on my blog too soon!
Take care and have a great week end!

Phillipa, said...

Looks like I'm number five then!!! I know you'll make me something delicious!!

01 09 10