Friday, May 11, 2012

TCR # 110

Another friday so TCR new palette is out
some brights for this week ...i had to calm them done a little
as they aren't friends with me...the pic is my DS when he was in
kindy oh so many years have past he's in his thirties now...

Janine has done a wonderful sketch for some
inspiration check it out here and why not have a go
if you have time on your hands..
the sponsor this month is Miss Arts Papercrafting
and Solange has done a wonderful class so i have
done some of her techniques on my page this week
so much fun check it out here


a close up of the texture


5 comments:

Tracee said...

Love those circles! great background, I love how you do that. Fab page Lindy Tx

Scraps of Elegance said...

Lindy, you very clever girl, I love what you did with one photo. All those photo captions are delightful, and I'm letting you know now, that I'm scraplifting that idea. :)

Lizzy Hill said...

LOVE that texture...& don't they grow up WAAAAY to quick???!!!!!!!

Eila Sandberg said...

What a little cutie he was! cannot for the world remember if you've scrapped him as an adult though?! with this fabbo background work you're all set for a really grungy cool masculine page :)) love the circles! Have a soupa doupa weekend! one day to go for me before I put my feet up on the sofa and sip my glass of wine! xoxo

Leanne said...

Oh Lindy, you are so clever! The texture is beautiful and I love the circles and cogs.

01 09 10