Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Prima features

I was very honoured to be featured on the Prima blog for
the August BAP and PPP

the sketch for the BAP was a little different
at first i had a little melt down but then when i got started
it came together quite quickly
 I just love the new Prima papers especially Tea Thyme
which i used on this page
very shabby chic this time

 also lots of texture









                                             The PPP
                                     I just don't have time to do any cards these days
                         so when i gt the chance to make some cards i jump at the chance







                     Thanks so much for coming to over to my blog it makes me happy to have so
                      many visiters.......Mwah to one and all
 

8 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh Lindy I can see why your layout is featured.. it is stunning.. I love the segments on the circle, all the lace, the flowers, the back ground.. so many beautiful details... well done.. and your card looks amazing too.. and is that the new SC on the side of your blog?? I have been looking for it everywhere in toowoomba but it must not be out yet.. am looking forward to getting a copy, so many of my friends seem to be in it!!

Lizzy Hill said...

You gotta tell me, Lindy, what's a 'BAP'??? Sounds pretty neat!!! And I LOVE your shabby chic-ness here...& that bg work, as always, is sensational...your card is beautiful...LOVE those colours:):):)

Adriana B said...

congrats on the feature :), your have been very busy too :)
have a great week :)

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Congrats, Lindy! Well deserved too :)

Marelize said...

Congrats on the feature Lindy! You've done an amazing job with the sketch! You've created such a lovely romantic shabby layout - just perfect for a wedding photo.

Phillipa, said...

Congrats on your features!! Well done! xx

MomOnceAgain said...

That layout is gorgeous! You put so many details into it that it is no wonder you were featured!

Eila Sandberg said...

Now I'm totally confused, was dead sure I had commented on this post?! Absolutely splendid job with the BAP and the PPP, such a well deserved feature too! Mwah mwah mwah!

01 09 10