Friday, July 26, 2013

You show me yours #2


                                                       What a photo for the second challenge
                                                                    at YSMY
                                                                
                                                                     








                                                                               Lucy said

Now, as well as sending the pic to participating peeps, I also said that
in choosing the pic for this month, I reigned in my naughty side.
After all, I could have chosen a pic of Hugh without a shirt on.
Regrets?
Nah, I decided to go classy instead, and am happy with that.
I am.
Really, I am!
ps. if you would like to join in, just let me know
so I can add your link to the participants list.
how the challenge works...


Mr Irresistible




When I first saw the photo I thought 
'what a photo'
uumm how to scrap this 
so decided to find some paper that
had cream tones.
So that was my starting point and just went on from there.

  a closie showing the 
layers of strips of scraps 

more layers and I just couldn't resist some flowers





Thanks for the challenge Lucy , had fun with Hugh !!!

pop over to Lucy's blog and join in the fun 

Lucy Muraca -   Red Chi Chi
Emma Stafrace -  Just a Girl with Ideas
Debi -   Debi's Joy
Annette Gearside -  Moment in Time 
Margaret Mifsud - Margyz paper Games
Kerry-Jean Watson - www.kerryjeanwatson.com
Wilma Voermans - Swissducthy8

Thanks for having a look 
great challenge Lucy xoxo

7 comments:

Wilma Voermans said...

Great what you did with the picture!! Love the whole colorscheme!

Kimberly Kett said...

Yummy photo and layout! LOVE it!

Heather Jacob said...

wow wow wow this is so divine Lindy. It is fascinating how each page is fabulous in their own right .. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yours Lindy ... and love your title, Mr Irresistible
he surely is xooxox

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow Lindy, love how you scrapped our Hugh!! Fabulous colours, fabulous layers, great title and I really love how you do your page edges. Totally yummy!!!!! ox

Lizzyc said...

Wow this is so fabulous Lindy!! I love it.. gorgeous layers and misting... irresistible indeed!!

Paula said...

This is simply fabulous!!! I love your title, that's where I'm stuck!

Eila Sandberg said...

Was deadsure I had left a comment on this one but oh no, nothing here. Love your Mr Irresistible, he is such a hottie! always fascinated how the same piccie can be scrapped in so many different ways, fantastic! xoxo

01 09 10