Saturday, August 24, 2013

Case # 86 -Love our Brissie


This week at CSI 
we are partnering up 
with 2 Crafty 
so as a
Special Undercover Agent 




'Love our Brissie'


Not I often used white cardstock 
but on this occasion
it was a perfect match with the highlight 
the photo,
the 2 Crafty chippie
On the world map 
I just painted with white distress paint 
and added Croco Crackle
the heart was treated the same way.
Olivia's frame just painted gesso and misted with 
Black spray






Thanks for popping in girls -
have a great weekend 
I'll be back later with another challenge 
Lindy xo


7 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

Lindy this is magnificent , love your choice of chippies xoxox

Nicole H-b said...

A very nice layout , so sweet colors!!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

White cardstock, eh? That globe looks fabulous & I really like those almost 'wheat' sheafs behind the photo...lovely take on the case:):)

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. I love the photo and the world chippie, love the back ground too..

krcmasterpiece said...

I love your layout. I love the CSI challenges. Has really helped me work on my scrapbook pages.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous layout Lindy!! Your choice of the white cardstock and then layering with the different colours is just perfection! Love it!! ox

Eila Sandberg said...

The colours of the palette are sooo up my alley but alas ...
Croco crackle looks really fab, love the effect. He he white cardstock! xoxo

01 09 10