today I have a step by step
that i created for My Creative Scrapbook
hope you like my creation
until next time xo
Step 1.- Using the Prima Princess "Sophia"
- Taking any of your masks, I used the Prima checker- spray lightly in the four corner.
- I decided that it the mist a bit pale so added some darker pink.
- Allow to dry completely or speed things up with a heat gun.
- Gave it a little spray with some blue mist.
- Lift the top of your layout and let the mist drip.
- Dry off with a heat gun.
- In the Kit is a little Prima stamp, with some black ink only ink a some section then stampin irregular spots.
- I also used a diamond shape stamp but use any in your stash.
- On the border use any stamp to highlight the edges.
- Grab a script stamp and some pink ink,I stamped at the top but only stamping a small area.
- Cut 2 pieces of paper 12x2 inches.Place them at the bottom of the layout.
-Add all the embellishments title and journaling.