Sunday, June 29, 2014

2 crafty June inspiration



Morning scrappy friends and I'm sharing
my June Inspiration.
it's with a heavy heart I say goodbye to my fave 
chippie company as my time is up
here at 2 Crafty.it's been an appsoutatey
fantastic time working with these wonderful
chipboard.

My first layout is naturally a beach layout 
couldn't leave without a nature page.

'BEACH'

                           
                                                                  Chipboard:
                                                               Beach (Title)
                                                           Frames Tiny Henri's
                                                            Frame Maria's






On the title Beach I first sealed the chipboard 
with a light coat of gesso,
once dried i sprayed 2 different sprays
a light blue to start with then grey on top.
Love the way then intermix. 

                                                                       
                                                On the Tiny Henri's Frame I first cut it in half,
                                                     sealed it as above, then using a brush
                                                      just dabbed on some light blue spray.

  


On the Maria's frame I sealed 
and treated in the same manner 
as the title.




                                                            'Wonderful Day'


                                                The next layout is a photo of my grand niece
                                                    holidaying on the coast, she's just having
                                                               fun in the sand.
                       
                                                                     Chipboard:
                                                                    Wonderful
                                                                   Doily Border
                                                              Sharon's Butterflies
                                                                  Elegant Corner






The Doily Border has been sealed in gesso then a 
layer of acrylic paint, and placed behind the flower layer.


After the Sharon's butterfly was sealed as above,a light spray 
of 13 arts pastel turquoise mist.


The title Wonderful is treated as above but painted 
with a heavy coat of yellow acrylic paint.


On this pic under the photo is the Elegant Border 
which I first cut in half and used it on both sides
of the photo.
I treated it in the same manner as the doily border.




On my final layout 
was for the challenge blog 
Scrap Around The World.
this month 2 crafty is the major sponsor 
for them and we were asked to contribute
a page for inspiration they have this fabulous
moodboard.
I'm not one for the brighter colours 
but it certainly challenged me.
hope you like my inspiration.



'Today'


As I have heaps of  beach photo 
and this one was ideal for the challenge.

Chipboard:
Today Title-Loopy Font,
Ornate buckles,
Fay's Flourish,
6" Skeleton Clock Frame




I cut Fay's Flourish ends off as you don't see the entire chippie
and then  sealed all the chipboard with gesso and 
 treated them all with some white acrylic paint. 





 
                                                             the pic above and below
                                                     you can see I have layered the chippies





Thanks for calling by, I hope I have inspired you to play with some 
2Crafty Chipboard.




4 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

What a great post with such wondeful pages! You have made so many beautiful projects using 2 Crafty chippies and I am sure you will be sorely missed!

Lizzyc said...

These look wonderful, great use of the chipboard and love the background details too! Keep warm!

Eila Sandberg said...

Seriously?! cannot believe your term is already up, seems like yester month you started on it. What a fab take on the SATW moodboard, the yellow adds a punch but doesn't overwhelm. And your other layouts, just saying Lindy - they are absolutely beautiful! xoxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful :)

01 09 10