Sunday, October 17, 2010

Check this out


Check this out here
is going to be an awesome sketch challenge
i found it last night doing some blog surfing



Sketches 2 Scrapbook is the result of several long months of inspiration and development from a little idea that I had at one of the late night crops I attended last year. There was a full room of people with cell phones looking for inspiration...
The whole premises for the app is that nearly everyone has a phone and more people are buying iphones or smart phones.... and they bring their phone with them everywhere ... to the crops, at the store, to their scrapbooking space. This app is a totally self contained system where you can search the sketches for the one that suits the layout you want to make - you can search by style, by number of photos, by embellishments, even by the number of different papers you want to use.
This is going to be where we hang out along with our Facebook page and on our Twitter account - where we share sneak peeks and the latest news about Sketches 2 Scrapbook.
Sample

a little bit about me:
My name is Anam Stubbington and I adore scrapbooking! I've been scrapbooking for over 7 years now and love every minute of it. I've been creating sketches for nearly as long -I've made them for classes, crops and events, and for the design teams i've worked with over the years.  I am the Sketch artist for Prima Marketing and for My Minds Eye and I run the Sketch Blog "Twisted Sketches".  You can read more about my scrapbooking at http://www.lovelifescrapbook.com/
I am lucky and proud to have this opportunity to bring some new and wonderful to the scrapbooking community.  So I hope you will share this amazing journey with me and everyone involved with this awesome product. I am very thankful to have their support and will be sharing their details with you all soon!
Siggie

No comments:

01 09 10